Maximator Australia is pleased to advise we are fully operational and committed to taking appropriate precautions to provide a safe and healthy environment for our staff, customers, suppliers and general public in line with the Australian Government Department of Health and Queensland Government Guidelines for managing and reducing the spread of COVID-19.
In order to help further slowdown the spread of the COVID19 virus we are introducing some important changes at Maximator effective immediately:
- Our current trading hours remain unchanged however in line with the Governments recommendations on social distancing we will conduct all meetings via video conference, phone or emails
- We are limiting person to person contact at our offices as such all visitors to our office by appointment only.
- Couriers – Limited contact with all couriers where possible.
- Orders, Invoices and Statements will be issued via email.
- Our employees will be working from home where possible.
- All employees are being kept informed on best hygiene practices and the evolving Government recommendations
We are constantly reviewing the situation and will continue to implement the government guidelines in to help control the spread. Thank you for helping us do our part to protect Australia.