High pressure homogenizers are used for many applications in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food, and environmental industries, where it is necessary to reach particle sizes in a nano range.
The Maximator high pressure homogenizer HPL6 can be used for cell disruption in the biotechnology, for the homogenizing of dairy products, disruption of cellulose in vegetables, and production of gel systems in the pharmaceutical industry – just to name a few.
HPL6 user benefits
- Excellent flow rates at comparatively very high pressure
- Low temperature throughout entire process
- Simple and safe operation
- Very easy and fast to clean
- Quiet and low-maintenance
- Small dead space volume
- Very fast support-exchange (from sample vessel to flushing swivel)
- Intake from sample vessel
- Pressurisation of suspension
- Homogenization / Cell disruption
4 – Zone Cooling:
Effective Cooling, to maintain temperature specifications (>.2℃) over the entire homogenization / cell disruption process.
- Pump head cooling
- T-piece cooling
- Narrow valve cooling
- Outlet cooling