Maximator Compressor Control Modules are suitable for mold trials and smaller production runs and applications with the gas assisted injection molding process with gas bottle supply. As a result of the integrated Maximator gas booster, the gas is compressed to the required pressure level and subsequently controlled to the required injection pressure using the pressure-control technology.
Compressor Control Module for nitrogen up to 500 bar
The N2 Compressor Control Module is used for the pressure supply and pressure control for the N2-GIT process. With this system, N2 is compressed to 500 bar and then controlled to the required pressure in each case by the high-precision and rapid 3/3-way proportional control technology.
• Compressor and control unit in one system
• Very high repeat accuracy
• Integrated 3 liter / 690 bar storage for continuous volume flow
• Integrated N2 gas booster approx. 80 lN/min, 500 bar
• Visual representation of pressure/time profiles
• Pressure/Time profile freely programmable
• Compatible with all injection molding machines
Compressor Control Module for liquid carbon dioxide to 500 bar
The CO2 Compressor Control Module is employed for pressure supply and pressure control in the new CO2-GIT process. CO2 is compressed in this system to 500 bar and then controlled to the required pressure in each case by the high-precision and rapid 3/3-way proportional control technology.
As a result of the integrated 2.5 liter / 550 bar piston accumulator, a continuous volume flow is ensured for a stable process with high-quality results.
• CO2-compatible, 3/3-way proportional valve technology• Special optimized CO2 gas booster
• Integrated 2.5 liter / 550 bar piston accumulator for continuous volume flow