- Single acting
- Single air drive piston
- Pressures to 2,200 bar (31,900 psi)
- They are suitable for use in zone 1, category 2G/2D IIC TX explosion-proof areas (Temperature class depending on medium temperature).
Examples of application for the M Series hydraulic pumps include:
- Hydrostatic tests: Valves, tanks, pressure vessels, pressure switches, hoses, pipes & tubing, pressure gauges, cylinders, transducers, well casings, BOPs, gas cylinders and components from the Aerospace technology.
- Burst and Cycle fatigue testing for parts mentioned above
- Calibration: Pressure gauges and transducers
- Water jet cutting and cleaning
- Leak testing
- Emergency shutdown systems for Oil & Gas Wells
- Pressurisation of accumulators for testing numerous components
- Operation and Control of well service and well head equipment
We specialise in custom System Design and manufacture to suit your requirements. You can see some of our range of systems in the below links:
Contact us for more information or let us size and design a system to suit your requirements.