MO pumps are single acting types with single air drive head. They are lightweight, rugged and are available in several pressure ratios.
- Cast iron bodies, tool steel plungers and polyurethane seals.
- Pumps come standard with bottom inlet
- Ideal for portable power packs
- For air drive pressure from 14.5 psi 1 bar to 145 psi (10 bar) maximum.
Options for MO series
- Side inlet (for single acting, single air drive head models): Order code: MO37 – S
- External Pilot Port Modification (for single acting MO22 – MO189) (Pump can be started and stopped by a small magnetic valve): Order code: MO37 – DIR
- Special inlet and outlet ports (i. e. NPT):MO37(D) – NPT Order code: MO37(D) – NPT
- Special seal material to handle special fluids: Order code: See fluid compatibility guide
- Air control unit for MO series with filter pressure regulator, control pressure gauge and shut-off valve: Order code: MO37(D) with C1
- Other options available on request.