MSF pumps - for Chemical & Offshore industries
MSF series pumps are designed for chemical service applications. These pumps are available as single acting types with single air drive head and distance piece.
- For air drive pressures from 14.5 psi (1 bar) minimum to 145 psi (10 bar) maximum MSF pumps have stainless steel bodies and plungers.
- MSF pumps have PTFE seals with Viton O-rings.
- Pumps come standard with bottom inlet.
Options for MSF series
- Special seal material, i. e. PTFE compound, to handle special fluids: Order code: See fluid compatibility guide
- Side inlet: Order code: MSF37 – S
- Special inlet and outlet ports (i. e. NPT): Order code: MSF37 – NPT
- Air control unit for MSF series with filter pressure regulator, control pressure gauge and shut-off valve: Order code: MSF37 with C1
- To protect the pump against excessive outlet pressures, an air safety valve can be fitted to the air control unit MSF37 with C1/SVair (The outlet pressure has to be indicated.
- Other options available on request.