MAXIMATOR Australia’s Air Amplifier Systems – Engineered to boost the air pressure in workshops where the current air pressure is insufficient.
All MAXIMATOR Air Amplifiers can be supplied with an air control unit comprising a filter, pressure regulator with pressure gauge and an air shut-off valve. The desired operating pressure can be preset by means of the air control unit in correspondence with the different pressure ratios. We can offer you a choice between a standard Air Amplifier Station or a customised solution.
- Air Breaks
- Air Clamps
- Air/Oil Hoists
- Air Presses
- Air Starters
- Bin Vibrators
- Bottle Molding Applications
- Component Removal, Valve Gates & Automation Equipment for Injection Molding Systems
- Off Road Tire Inflation
- Pneumatic clamps
- Pneumatic Drill Motors
- Pneumatic Tools and Machinery
- Valve Actuators
Other options available:
- Single or double air acting depending on your applications pressure and flow rate requirements
- Multiple amplifiers can be mounted on the one tank
- Amplifiers can be mounted horizontal or vertical
- Air Amplifier Bench Systems
Photo: 13 bar Air Amplifier Station with 60 Litre Receiver
Contact us for more information or let us size and design system to suit your requirements.
Refer: Maximator Air Amplifiers for more information and data sheets and more examples of our range of Air Amplifiers systems.