Diaphragm sensed Premier CR2500 Series changeover regulators provide a compact system which supplies a continuous flow of gas, preventing unnecessary outages, and wasted gas. When the primary gas source is consumed, the changeover regulator automatically draws from a secondary supply. The hand knob can be turned after the depletion of one gas source (arrow pointing towards the line currently in service) allowing you to safely replenish the depleted source not in service. The CR2500 Series is fitted with a stainless steel diaphragm, minimizing inboard diffusion. The CR2500 Series has a max inlet of 3000 PSIG, 4 outlet pressure ranges, and Cv of 0.08.
- Stainless steel diaphragm minimizes inboard diffusion of air into regulator
- 3000 PSIG MAX inlet
- Four outlet pressure ranges
- Optional hand knob styles available
- Compact design (body diameter of 1.5 in. x 5.5 in. long)
- Machined bar stock body eliminates porosity