S pumps are single acting types with single air drive head. They are compact and lightweight for simple installation in both static and portable applications. They will operate at an air pressure as low as 14.5 psi (1 bar) due to minimal internal friction. S pumps are ideal for applications demanding fast response time.
- Cast iron bodies, tool steel plungers and polyurethane seals.
- Pumps come standard with side inlet only
- Ideal for portable power packs
- For air drive pressure from 1 bar (14.5 psi) to 10 bar (145 psi) maximum.
Options for S Series
- Special inlet and outlet ports (i. e. NPT): Order code: S35(D) – NPT
- Special seal material to handle special fluids: Order code: See fluid compatibility guide
- Air control unit for S series with filter pressure regulator, control pressure gauge and shut-off valve: Order code: S35(D) with C1.5
- Other options available on request.