- single acting
- single air drive head
- Pressures to 4,500 bar (65,295 psi)
G pumps have stainless steel bodies and plungers. All G pumps have polyurethane seals. For strictly water service, UHMWPE seal option is recommended. This seal is an option because the standard polyurethane seal provides significantly better service life in non-straight water applications. G pumps come standard with bottom inlet. Side inlet is available as option. Model G500(S) is only available with side inlet.
Options for G series
- Seal material for oil use (standard pump): Order code: G35 – (L)
- Seal material for water use: (not available for G500 and G500-2) Order code: G35 – (L)VE / G37D – VE
- Special seal material to handle special fluids: Order code: See fluid compatibility guide
- Side inlet (G500, G500-2 and G60 – G150 come standard with side inlet) Order code: G35(L) – S / G35(D)VE – S
- Special inlet and outlet ports (i. e. NPT): Order code: G35 – NPT
- Air control unit for G series with filter pressure regulator, control pressure gauge and shut-off valve: Order code: G35(L) with C2
- To protect the pump against excessive outlet pressures, an air safety valve can be fitted to the air control unit: Order code: G35(L) with C2/SVair (The outlet pressure has to be indicated.)
- Other options available on request.