The MAXIMATOR air drive concept provides a number of benefits to you:
- Pressure regulation via manual pressure control units or pneumatically triggered valves
- Pressurised air drives, i.e. the pumps are particularly suitable for application in explosion-proof areas
- Stalling of the pump upon reaching the pre-selected ultimate pressure
- Substitution of leakages by automatic additional delivery of liquid from the pump
- No energy consumption during long pressure holding periods
- No heat loss during the pressure holding phase
- Easy installation and problem-free operation of the units. Only connections to air supply as well as suction and pressure lines are required
- Operationally reliable, easy-to-install and low-maintenance units, quiet in operation
MAXIMATOR Pumps are available in 5 sizes: M, S, G, GX, DPD. The sizes vary according to their suitability for different pumping media, wide ranging flow rates and their maximum allowable operating pressures. MAXIMATOR provides the best-suited fluid pump for each application.
Contact us for more information or let us help you size the correct pump for your specific application.
Need a complete system, click here