The MAXIMATOR air drive concept provides a number of benefits to you:
- Pressure regulation via manual pressure control units or pneumatic triggered valves
- Pressurised air drives, i.e. the pumps are particularly suitable for application in explosion-proof areas
- Stalling of the pump upon reaching the pre-selected ultimate pressure
- Substitution of leakages by automatic additional delivery of liquid from the pump
- No energy consumption during long pressure holding periods
- No heat loss during the pressure holding phase
- Easy installation and problem-free operation of the units. Only connections to air supply as well as suction and pressure lines are required
- Operationally reliable, easy-to-install and low-maintenance units, quiet in operation
MAXIMATOR air driven high pressure liquid pumps are available in 5 sizes: M, S, G, GX, DPD. The sizes vary according to their suitability for different pumping media, wide ranging flow rates and their maximum allowable operating pressures. MAXIMATOR provides the best-suited liquid pump for each application.
We specialise in custom System Design and manufacture to suit your requirements. You can see some of our range of systems in the below links:
Contact us for more information or let us size and design a system to suit your requirements.